Avda. de les Alegries, 3
17310 Lloret de Mar Girona
Lloret de Mar is one of the most important tourism destinations in Southern Europe. Situated in the outstanding setting of the Costa Brava, 80 km from Barcelona, the municipal district covers 48 km2 and boasts standout features such as the five main beaches, stretching along 7 km of coastline, and significant cultural heritage.
With its commercial, gastronomic and activities offer, and not forgetting its tourist accommodation and hotel infrastructure, make it one of the most varied and best quality tourism destinations in the country.
In the province of Girona, the Costa Brava is the northernmost stretch of coastline in Catalonia. With more than 200 km of coastline, the Costa Brava is known for its rocky shores, hidden coves, Mediterranean vegetation and crystal-clear water, of which Lloret de Mar is a prime example.
Our internationally renowned city offers a wide range of infrastructures and quality services for business tourism. A rich cultural heritage, barely explored natural resources, an agreeable climate and exceptional transport connections make Lloret de Mar an ideal venue for meetings, conferences, incentive trips and events.
The purpose of this website is to serve as an organisation and advice tool for professionals and visitors from the sector with the aim of ensuring the success of every event that takes place in Lloret de Mar.
The Lloret Convention Bureau is a division of Lloret Turisme, created with the participation of private sector companies directly involved in the business tourism segment. Its main purpose is to promote Lloret de Mar as a standout destination on the Costa Brava for holding events, meetings, conferences, conventions and incentive trips.
- Exhaustive knowledge of the municipality and its resources.
- Impartial, free and thorough advice for professionals and the corporate sector on hotels, conference centres, meeting rooms, outstanding sites, municipal facilities, social programmes and post-meeting activities.
- Contact and liaising with associated companies and local public bodies.
- Delegate Pack, Festivals & Events Pack and official welcome from the local authorities upon request for all conferences and events that take place in Lloret de Mar.
- Collaboration, drawing up and presentation of candidatures.