Plaza Mayor, 27 - Planta segunda
28012 Madrid Madrid
Madrid is a superb destination for those who want to obtain optimum results from their events. Ninety percent of the large companies operating in Spain have their headquarters in the city, ranked third in Europe as regards the presence of multinationals, which makes the Spanish capital an ideal place for globally showcasing products and doing business. If to this we add over 81,000 hotel beds (42,679 rooms), two conference centres, two trade show centres perfectly connected with the rest of the city, an international airport that has recently doubled its capacity, and an endless choice of cultural and leisure options, Madrid is one of the top business tourism, congress and incentive destinations. These are the arguments used by the Madrid Convention Bureau when promoting the capital in the global meeting and event market. The support that the bureau lends includes the following:
- Submitting bids, relying on technical documents adapted as required, and collaborating to cover the costs necessary for generating business.
- Organizing inspection trips with the aim of familiarizing organizers with Madrid's offerings (while covering the cost of such trips).
- Providing information about the city.
- Putting organizers in contact with the most suitable service providers.
- Collaborating in event promotion (using promotional materials expressly designed for this purpose: posters, brochures, videos, electronic screens).
- Officially welcoming delegates, as well as providing the participants with tourist information.