- Clearly identify what the main needs of the event are, what the objectives are, and prioritize meeting both aspects
- Innovate, be creative, think differently. Especially if most of the participants have already attended other similar events, try to make yours memorable.
- Make sure participants socialize and feel part of the event, make it easy for them. It is often difficult to "break the ice" and meet new people, so you should consider organizing dynamic sessions and/or take advantage of the power of "gamification". Integrating the game mechanics into a meeting or event, in order to have a really good time, can bring strength, impact and focus to the event. For this you will find in EPS different teambuilding companies in different areas of Spain, do not hesitate to contact them.
- Know your audience and adapt the message and contents of the event to them. The people who attend your event are the most important, so you must make an effort to get to know them well in order to offer them an experience that meets their expectations.
- If you have little or no experience in event planning, partner with a qualified professional with a proven track record of success in the industry. Take a look at our AGENCIES section. Often, it is worth investing in their services and leave in the hands of a professional the "dirty work" that involves the preparation and development of an event.
- Try to establish clear goals and methods to measure success and return on investment (ROI).
- When choosing a venue, check your Wi-Fi network and that it has robust and reliable coverage.
- When you make an "inspection visit", always ask to meet personally the person who will coordinate your event, as it is often different from the person who has "sold" you their space. Familiarize yourself with them, transmit to them your enthusiasm for working with them and give them confidence, which will surely be reciprocated.
- Include sustainable initiatives or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the event's program: you will be surprised how important it is for more and more people.
- As soon as there is a firm decision to hold the event and the location has been chosen, consider launching a website or an attractive and informative application about the event in the shortest possible time. The Internet is the most powerful marketing tool you have at your disposal. Take a look at our section of companies dedicated to these services of Computer Material and Software
Event Planner Spain