Gijón is a city of innovation and future, its nature envelops and has magical places that inspire...
The main advantages of organising an event or wedding in Gijón are:
- The airport is only 40km from the city, with daily connections to Madrid and Barcelona. It has direct flights from some important European cities. You will find in our directory transport companies that will help you with your transfers.
- It has an excellent and very wide range of hotels both in the city centre and in the outskirts of the city, allowing it to accommodate all types of groups and events (from the smallest to the largest, with all types of budgets, from luxury to classic, for incentive trips and meetings, dream weddings and magical weddings...).
- As for its gastronomic offer, Gijón is very famous for its cuisine and its delicacies! Also very famous for its michelin star restaurants! You can't miss its cider, it's more than just a drink... it's the seal of Asturias... For events, it stands out for all kinds of establishments, restaurants from the most traditional to the most modern, places where you can have tapas to the most elaborate delicacy, with a variety of styles, for all tastes and budgets. You can find a small tavern or a restaurant with large rooms for larger groups.
- The city and its surroundings offer numerous singular, original, unique and exclusive spaces where you can organise all kinds of events, product presentations, activities, dream weddings, gala dinners in the Aquarium, botanical gardens, cider mills, museums, parks, theatres, casinos...
- Wide variety of catering companies for all budgets and according to the style of theme you are looking for your wedding, celebration, dinner or any event.
- Activities for groups: Its perfect location (its west coast and east coast offer beaches and mountains) allows the capital to offer an endless number of options for group activities, whether team building, cultural, leisure, gastronomic, tapas routes, gastronomic routes, guided tours, adventure, nautical (regattas, boat trips, surfing, canoeing ...), bicycle routes, hiking, active tourism, balloon rides, ... unforgettable experiences!
- Venues for trade fairs and congresses: The city of Gijón has various venues such as the Conference Centre, fairgrounds, cultural centres, ..... You can also find many other unique places to host meetings, such as hotel rooms, municipal centres, science parks... located in the city centre or just a few kilometres from the city.
- In case you need help to organise your event in Gijón you will find in our directory professional companies specialised in this destination that will solve all your doubts and will make your event a success. Companies called DMC ("Destination Management Company"), wedding planners, activity and sports companies, audiovisual rentals in Gijón, convention bureau, hotels, ....
5-star hotel with function rooms for corporate and private events in Luces-Colunga, Asturias, Spain