Founded by the Phoenicians more than 3,000 years ago, the city of Cadiz, which overlooks the bay on the thin peninsula that links it to the mainland, is considered the oldest in Europe. A city full of history. Inland in the province of Cadiz lie the lush mountain ranges of the Alcornocales Natural Park, home to the famous white villages, and the pastures and vineyards surrounding Jerez de la Frontera, a city associated with wine and horses.
Whether it is a business or pleasure trip, organising a convention or any celebration, Cadiz is the perfect city!
The main advantages of organising an event or a wedding in Cadiz are :
- The nearest airports are Jerez de la Frontera and Seville. Both have a wide range of connections with the rest of Spain and Europe. You will find in our directory transport companies that will help you with your transfers.
- It has an excellent hotel offer both in the city centre and in the surrounding area: boutique hotels, charming hotels, urban hotels, luxury hotels, traditional hotels, beach hotels, etc... There is something for everyone depending on what you want to organise: a wedding, an event, a congress, an incentive trip, etc... whether in the historic centre or on one of its marvellous beaches!
- An outstanding and famous gastronomic offer recognised both nationally and internationally. Cadiz is well known for its fish and Mediterranean gastronomy. It has a Michelin star chef! For events, it stands out for all kinds of establishments, restaurants from the most traditional to the most modern, places where you can have tapas to the most elaborate delicacy, with a variety of styles, for all tastes and budgets. You can find a small tavern or a restaurant with large rooms for larger groups, even some tablaos flamencos to add a touch of folklore to your visit.
- The city and its surroundings offer numerous singular, original, unique and exclusive venues where you can organise all kinds of events, product presentations, activities, dream weddings, gala dinners in castles, wineries, monasteries, 19th century factories, estates, farmhouses, palaces, bastions, beach clubs...
- A wide variety of catering companies for all budgets and according to the style of theme you are looking for for your wedding, celebration, dinner or any other event.
- Activities for groups: Cadiz offers one of the most important cultural, architectural and historical richness in Spain. It has wonderful beaches, natural parks, typical white villages! All kinds of activities can be organised for groups, whether team building, cultural, recreational, gastronomic, tapas tours, guided tours, adventure, pure leisure (beach, shopping, golf ..., ), nautical (boat trips, kite surfing, windsurfing ...), equestrian activities, flamenco workshops, bike routes, 4x4 off-road routes through the white villages ... unforgettable experiences!
- Venues for trade fairs and congresses. The city of Cádiz has an impressive Conference Centre, but you will also find assembly halls, faculties, historical buildings, the town hall, ..... We can also find many other unique places to host meetings, such as hotel halls, casino, bastion, theatre, cultural centre, museums... located in the city centre or a few kilometres away from the city.
- In case you need help to organise your event in Cadiz, you will find in our directory professional companies specialised in this destination that will solve all your doubts and will make your event a success. Companies called DMC ("Destination Management Company"), wedding planners, activity companies, convention bureaus, wineries, hotels, farmhouses, catering, museums, etc.
Adventure company, party and event planner and meeting organizer in Marbella, Costa del Sol, Andalusia, Spain and Portugal
We plan, organize and execute your event whether it is for business, family, pleasure or simply a fun. Our aim is to provide the most professional, friendly and…
i-Xperience is the new generation of interactive tour and visit now available in the main cities of Andalucia (Malaga, Seville, Granada, Marbella, etc).
Team building activities, boat parties, incentives, DMC and MICE services, outdoor activities
Events, staff procurement, Malaga, Spain, Granada, Sevilla, Andalucia, Almeria, Cordoba
Bespoke themed team building and incentive programmes throughout Spain and North Africa, retail and wholesale travel agent, professional congress organizers (PCO)
Event production, organization and coordination in Seville and the rest of Spain
LA Organic Experience, an iconic Olive Oil Tourism project in the South of Spain.
Convention Centre Cadiz, Meeting Hotel Cadiz, Beachfront Hotel Cadiz Spain
Bands, mobile discos, LED dance floor hire, sound and light and special live entertainment for corporate and private events in Andalusia
VIP experiences in Andalusia: hunting parties, partridge and pheasant shoots, country estates, horses, fairs, pilgrimages
Debbie Skyrme, award winning bilingual wedding celebrant. Helping your dream elopement, wedding and vow renewal ceremonies come true in Spain