Masia Cal Costas, s/n
08736 Font-Rubí Barcelona
The J. Miquel Jané has the pleasure of presenting its wines made with grapes from its own vineyards located in the privileged natural surroundings of the wine-growing region of Alt Penedès. Pass a unique day with us combining nature, viticulture and enology. The tour is divided into three parts: a stroll through the vineyards so as to discover and get to know their life cycles, soil, climate, etc. This is followed by an enological session at the facilities housing the grape press and casks, where one of our experts will explain the different processes of winemaking and ageing.
The tour ends with a tasting sessions featuring our wines and regional produce, together with a wine-tasting course. All visitors are also given a wine-tasting dossier so that they can keep on practicing at home.
- Tour of the vineyards and viticultural course (1h).
- Tour of the winery with an enological course (30 min).
- Wine-tasting session featuring four international award-winning wines made at the Miquel Jané Winery (90 min).
- Aperitif featuring regional produce.
- Course notes serving as a practical guide.
The winery also offers the possibility of serving visitors lunch, featuring a grill menu.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-2pm.
- Three-hour duration.
- For other days or times, please consult us.
Price: €25 per person.