A historic yet irregular 2020 has given way to more uncertainty for events in 2021. EventsCase may not be able to influence future trends within the events industry but we can offer you our technology so that we can adapt to the times together. With the shift to virtual event production during the pandemic, we made sure that you can continue to organise events by offering your attendees tools to consume your content and network with others online.
EventsCase has launched EventsCase Lite (EC Lite) — a virtual event solution that is now accessible to all types of event organisers. It includes all the essential tools you need to organise your virtual event at an unbeatable price. For only £995, you have the following features and services at your fingertips:
- Event website
- Virtual event streaming platform
- Live interaction with chat, polls and Q&A
- Project Manager support (for configuration, onboarding and training)
What can you add for a minimal cost?
- Extra hours of support from your Project Manager
- Video production: We can take care of the entire video production with our dedicated experts who will run your virtual event
- Networking: A virtual space on the web where attendees can chat and hold video conferences with one another
To ease the overall burden of using a new tool, we take care of the basic setup of your event, specifically on:
- Creating your event website and registration process
- Providing solutions for broadcasting live and on-demand content
- Taking care of your video production requirement (add-on)
For more information or to schedule a demo, visit our website and we will be in touch with you shortly.