Join us for a fun and informative wine tour and tasting at our family run vineyard in the celebrated wine growing region of Alt Penedes. Your visit will include a guided tour of the vineyards, the aging cellars and warehouse. Your expert guide will explain the different techniques of vinification and some of the secrets behind the aging processes.
To end with, there is a wine tasting course, accompanied by delicious aperitifs of local cheeses and hams. Before you leave you will receive a booklet with some helpful hints and tips on the art of wine tasting.Price includes:
- Tour of the vineyards and viticulture course (1 hour).
- Tour of the winery to study winemaking techniques (30min).
- Wine-tasting course featuring four of our award-winning wines (90min).
- Delicious aperitif featuring local produce.
- Booklet with many helpful hints and tips on the art of wine tasting.
Our winery also offers you the possibility of lunch (barbeque menu).Times
- Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-2pm + barbeque.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- For other days and times, please contact us.Price: €25 per person.
Offer valid from 06/01/2013 to 31/12/2017
See company listing