SONO Leader in Permanent AV Installations
21/03/2011 - SONOSONO, a company providing full AV communication services with over 35 year of experience in the business, has recently delivered a number of projects involving permanent AV installations.
SONO not only supplies the necessary equipment, but also provides a full service including consulting, audiovisual engineering, installation and maintenance, applying methods and know-how gleaned from years of experience in the AV business.
The most important projects are as follows:
- Auditorium for the new LEITAT Technological Centre at the Scientific and Technological Park of Terrassa in Barcelona. SONO supplied and installed all the AV equipment and launched the centre, centralizing all the systems in one control panel.
- AV equipment and a sound system for the new GEBERIT Showroom in Barcelona.
- Upgrading equipment of the auditorium of Zurich Spain's headquarters in Barcelona. SONO conducted a study for upgrading the auditorium's equipment with new technologies, featuring the centralization of all its equipment and systems: videoconferencing, audio conferencing, dimming for the lighting system, etc. In addition, the company upgraded the venue's sound system, microphones and video and computer routing systems.
Upgrading equipment of the auditorium of Zurich Spain's headquarters in Barcelona
- The Catalonian News Agency's new headquarters. SONO collaborated in the integration of all the AV equipment.
- ACC1Ó: installing equipment in the conference room, networking room, reception area and passages, and integrating systems, as well as installing and implementing a content management system.
- Alcover Museum – Ca Batistó, through the Alcover Trust. SONO was commissioned to supply AV equipment, according to the specifications of Jordi Tolosa, as well as installing different interactive applications and projectors – including a Dream Glass projection system with ultra directional audio – as well as audio and lighting systems, all controlled by a wireless Crestron system.
Alcover Museum – Ca Batistó
Total views: 5.592