Exploramas Reinforces Commitment to CSR
20/02/2011 - ExploramásIn 2007, Exploramas launched "Commitment Project", a corporate social responsibility initiative whose chief aim is not only to respect the environment in which it operates, but also to improve it whenever possible.
Today, four years later, the company is proud of having implemented many initiatives such as:
- Planting more than 1,000 trees in a highland area destroyed by fire.
- Bringing a smile to the faces of children with chronic diseases.
- Helping Cudeca, a cancer patient care foundation, with fund raising.
- Carrying out environmental education projects at schools.
- Providing needy families with basic necessities.
- Supporting local development initiatives.
- Collecting hundreds of kilos of waste in the countryside.
But this is only a start, since in 2011 Exploramas has many other exciting projects on its agenda, a few of which are as follows:
- Improving conditions at two reception centre for children under five, with the help of 180 employees of a multinational.
- Repairing an animal home damaged during the last floods in Andalusia.
- Adapting a river bank declared Community Place of Interest.
- Carrying out renovation and improvement works at a mountain village with a depressed economy, with the aim of attracting tourists.
The company aims to promote its endless list of projects, offering them to its clients as a powerful tool for promoting teamwork and, in addition, obtaining a priceless emotional reward.
CONFEC RED 2011
Thanks to the Tourist Board, CONFEC RED 2011 was held on the Costa del Sol this year from 3-6 February. The only moment when the participants left the hotel at which they were meeting was to take a tour of Mijas, where they participated in Exploramas' Team Building Flamenco® programme.
新闻 - Exploramás
Total views: 4.678